Search Our Product List
You need to book an appointment to start wine!
14 Jul 2020
You must wear a face covering or a mask at the store at all times!
We book now two bottlers at a time as we have 6 ft distance between the two bottling stations.
15 June 2020
While you still need an appointment in order to start wine or beer we take now walk-ins for take home products.
30 Mar 2020
We are only booking one bottler at a time now.
If you want to come in and start a batch you must call ahead of time and book an appointment or reserve one through our reservation system!
24 Mar 2020
We are on the list of essential businesses and are staying open with reduced hours!
Mon - 10:00AM to 5:00PM
Tue - 10:00AM to 5:00PM
Wed - 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Thu - 10:00AM to 7:00PM
Fri - 10:00AM to 4:00PM
Sat : 9:00AM to 4:00PM
Sun : closed
17 Mar 2020
WE ARE OPEN!
If you have been out of Canada or have been in close contact with someone who has travelled you need to self-quarantine for 14 days from the date you arrived in Canada before you come to the store. This is very important as we have to protect our employees and all our clients! Thank you!
New working hours are being temporarily implemented in relation to the Coronavirus outbreak. Please check them out regularly as they may change. Thank you for your understanding!
Mon - 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Tue - 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Wed - 10:00AM to 8:00PM
Thu - 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Fri - 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Sat - 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Sun - closed
16 Mar 2020
COVID-19 EXTRA MEASURES @ PURE BREW:
We are watching closely as the global situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve. I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that we are taking this seriously and are taking every precaution here at our store.
The health and safety of our customers is a high priority for us.
We are taking the following steps to ensure and support everyone’s health and wellbeing at our facility:
- Reinforcing our already rigorous standards and procedures for food safety and personal hygiene.
- Working closely and communicating with our supplier partners and staff to ensure frequent hand washing.
- Continual sanitation of all high touch surfaces including counters, seats, tables, pay pads, door handles, equipment etc.
- Use of gloves and availability of them for our customers
- Availability of hand washing station
- Scheduling of no more than 1 bottler at a time and if more than 1, maintaining a suitable distance between customers
Thank you for being a customer and placing your trust in us. We hope to see you soon.